The Energy Conservatory
Welcome to The Energy Conservatory Virtual Booth!
Stop in from 9AM to 4PM Central.
We are the makers of The Minneapolis Blower Door™, The Minneapolis DuctBlaster®, the TrueFlow® Grid and the DG-1000 and DG-700 digital gauges.
We are the recognized leader in air tightness measurement and have been supporting the Energy Rater, Weatherization and HVAC Performance communities for nearly 40 years.
Our Booth is Open 10:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Central) and we are available to answer your questions anytime.
We are primarily known for the equipment we manufacture:
- Minneapolis Blower Door™
- Minneapolis DuctBlaster®
- DG-1000 and DG-700 digital pressure and flow gauges
And we are also known for our Outstanding Service & Support:
- Knowledgeable technical support – when you need help to get the right results
- Responsive and quick turn-around for gauge re-calibration
- On-going training webinars with BPI credit
Visit our website www.energyconservatory.com to sign up for our newsletter – as well as find supporting information, documents, videos and webinars.
Phone: 612-827-1117 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Focus on Simplified Air Tightness Testing and Report Generation
TEC Auto Test is an automated building and duct system airtightness testing app for mobile devices. The TEC Auto Test app allows the user to make a wireless connection via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi with a DG-1000 or Wi-Fi with a DG-700 & WiFi Link to conduct an automated airtightness test of a building or duct system.
- Collects the required test data from the connected gauge (and flow device)
- Calculates and immediately displays test results.
- Creates PDF test reports for viewing and sharing via email or cloud sharing apps
- Project files can be geotagged using location services on your mobile device
- Available for iOS and Android devices
- Simplified connection using Bluetooth with DG-1000 leaves Wi-Fi available for other use when on-site
- Supports both building and duct system airtightness tests.